Built 1903, Cilwendeg is an Edwardian house , built for owner of local mill, David Williams. (There is a photo of him in the National Wool Museum.) He lived in Cilwendeg House with 7 servants.
The lake in the grounds was originally the mill pond to drive machinery at mill.
The current owners (Steve and Penny Bishop) have lived in the house since 2007, and have carried out extensive restoration and renovation works, rejuvinating what was a tired and well worn house into a fine country house once more.
Phone: +44 (0) 1559 370685